On site we take a look at your production process and evaluate at which point(s) a robotic system makes sense and can optimize your production process. Our qualified stuff such as robot and PLC programmer, electrical designer, engineer for industrial image processing and commissioning engineer develops and integrates the individual robotic solution for you. This individual solution increases the efficiency of your production processes. Therefore, we accompany you on your way to the future.
- Never again capacity bottlenecks in your production unit
- Lower costs in your production unit
- Low number of complaints
- faster turn-around time and therewith increased productivity
- You take no risks: We develop, produce, programme and integrate the robotic specially for your usage
- No loss of production
- No standstill in your production. While we are integrating the robotic system, your production continues parallel
- 100 % customer and market oriented
What does a robotic system costs?
The cost model is called TRL – Temporary Robotic Leasing. It is characterized by fixed costs in form of a defined hourly rate. That means you have no high invest in a robotic system as well as you have no development, production and integration costs – You take no risks. Costs only arise when the robotic system is integrated to your production system.